Angry Screaming wife + crying kid. Oh my god. Is this part of married life? Wife returned home in a bad mood, which I am the cause of it?? I am unsure. Son was crying as he knocked his head on the toys he left on the bed. When she could not comfort son, she was slowly going into rage. A handkerchief was thrown onto my wife's face by son as he was throwing tantrums. That was the spark which caused the meltdown of wife.
She screamed, smacked his forearm, pulled his ear, from just from a handkerchief landing on her face. What's up woman? Its just a piece of cloth. Do you have to hit son like that? What are you thinking? And you have to get him out from the bedroom just cause you couldn't stand his cries, which you were indirectly the cause of it? And I have to pick up the pieces that you broke?
Try to control your anger woman, you are already suffering from abnormally high BP. Don't say that your both parents have it, and it's inherited. It is true only when you are in fifties, not when you are in your thirties. Don't always shift the blame to those around you. No one is perfect. You reap what you sow. You have been advised to exercise, and you want me to buy a treadmill specially for you so that you can jog at home?? Are you nuts? Do you ever ever ever think of what you are saying??
Whenever something negative happens, its never you. There's always a reason for your mistakes and the blame is always on others! Sigh, why did you change to become such a person? I am at a loss of what to say after all these years. I point out your mistakes, you get angry and point out mine as well. I advice you, but it falls on deaf ears. I try to be patient, and you think that you can scream your way out of any argument. Let's be straight here, your voice may be loud, but that does not mean you are always right, and I am always the one at fault.
Why have you become so stubborn and hot tempered? Is it me? Was it me who caused you to change? Is it from the stress of work? Is it me giving you stress? What did I do? I have tried, I have changed, but its never enough. Please stop being like that. It's making my affections for you deplete.
No comments:
Post a Comment